My sewing passion has really shifted to 18th century clothing, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy pulling out a stack of horsey fabrics and making haversacks!
They are not complicated like time traveling clothing is, and they stitch up quickly so you switch fabrics often rather than spending days on one garment/one fabric. It's quite relaxing, and every now and then, I just want to sew horses, you know?
Here is a just completed batch of Extra Long Traditionals. (XLTs.) They will fit shelf eaters (see last picture) and have velcro closures. All are lined with a quality grade of plush white fleece and sell for $17. Want one? I'm at horsiemama8 @ gmail com
Blanket Bonanza
You've Won!
Purple and Ponies
Girls Playing Polo
Chariot Runners
Model to show scale of print and what will fit inside.
I have many more fabrics and pouches made up from them. Go to Horsiemama's Haversacks & Mercantile, click on Media, and then Albums to see what is available.
The waist is gathered rather than pleated - at this point, that is the only option I am offering for petticoats. I'm thinking about offering a pleated option, but I'd have to charge a lot more for a pleated petticoat to make it worth my time.
My Vintage Club Admiral and Wings have arrived. I was getting worried as I'd had no tracking info sent yet the order was showing as fulfilled.
Then, Thursday evening I opened the front door to let the dogs out and discovered a Breyer box sitting on the park bench by the door.
I'll open that box later today. Stay 'tooned!







No comments:
Post a Comment