I found this fun cut-out horse at Oriental Traders. Originally I thought we would use it for a game, but I decided it was the perfect door decoration. (And marker to make my home easier to find.)
Things have been shifted around in the dining room to accommodate showers.
One show ring is the kitchen table.
The ribbons are sorted and on it.
The kitchen island is the other ring. I spray painted a Running Stallion copper and will have everyone sign it as a memento for me.
Liz Cory is bringing giant muffins for breakfast and we will order pizza for lunch, so things are ready for that.My judging clipboard and reference material are on one of the kitchen counters.
Swag bags, the show bill, prizes, gifts, and a soon-to-be filled cupcake stand are ready!
I have cleared space in the living room, too, to make space for showers. (The upstairs is for sales - I'll take photos of that after everyone has arrived and set out their wares.)
And the rosettes and medallions are hanging and ready to be awarded.
I have about an hour before people arrive - I cannot wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment