Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Early Morning Time with Pony Pals

After our time in Iowa with Sarah, we headed cross country on I-80 to Mountain Mama Jessica's home. She has a guest room in the basement that is connected to a family room, and that worked beautifully for me during our visit. I'm an early riser and would get up and work on the computer while everyone else slept.

Pony Pals Titan and Cambria are also early risers, and they would slip quietly down into the basement and join me as I worked. Titan always climbed into my lap - he likes to be in the thick of whatever you are doing!


Titan enjoyed helping me "write"blog posts. I checked and rechecked them, but if you see any silliness inserted or things that don't make sense, it was probably him!


When he realized that I was writing about model horses, he clambered off me (oooff!!) and ran into the toy room. Moments later he returned, model horse in hand.


Not to be outdone, Cambria brought out one of her models to show me. Both were duplicates from my collection that I had given them; I was glad that the kiddos liked them so much.


Titan showed me how his horse could stand two different ways, one resting on its tail, the other on three hooves. (I remember discovering that about that mold myself!)


We had a lot of fun during our visit with them,


but honestly, my favorite times were those early morning moments that we shared together,  chatting while I wrote.


No comments:

Post a Comment