Thursday, August 26, 2021

Starting off with Horsey Fun

Beach Son Kyle's visit to us started off with (what else?) some horsey fun. Whenever we see our grands,  I always like to have a little gift or something for them. And, depending on the grandchild, some of those gifts are horsey.

Addie is a very responsible young girl, and so she received Home Straight, the BreyerFest 2018 crystal horse.


She's old enough to appreciate it as well as take good care of it.


I gave Cory this water globe from BreyerFest 2014.
 

And Whitney got four of the blind bag Stablemates. She liked the Missouri Fox Trotter best. (I like that one, too.)

For Melissa who is two, there was a Breyer plushie pony, and then a mint and complete set of early Dark Horse Star Wars comic books for teenager Braden. (In addition to my model horse collection, I have a collection of Star Wars and Star Trek items.)

 I occasionally buy Breyer's grab bags and use them for donations to shows, as prizes for Happy Trails and The FAMulous Collectibility Show, or as gifts such as these. 

They also work well for grandchild gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment