BreyerFest is quickly approaching and the hobby excitement is ratcheting up. The last time an in-person BreyerFest was held was 2019 and folks are anxious to gather together at Kentucky Horse Park once again.
Breyer just released their official program. There is so much packed into three days!
where I teach hobbyists how to sew a pony pad.
As an ambassador for this year's BreyerFest, I have received my Breyer Ambassador shirt and have been wearing it out and about in anticipation.
I also stewarded the Prost! Adult Novice Show and am looking forward to receiving an ambassador model.
I have heard that I will receive the Ben Nevis ambassador model from BreyerFest 2020 for one of my ambassador jobs and then the 2022 model (which has not yet been announced) for the other.
Sadly, and as much as I would like to, I will not be attending BreyerFest in person this year. Physically, it is simply too much for me. Right now I can't stand for a long time nor can I walk for long distances. (More bone and joint issues.)
Friends have offered to push me around at BreyerFest, and absolutely Craig would, too, but I do not feel good about asking them to do that. Liz is going to pick up my models for me and I am going to stay at home in air conditioned comfort, keep the live feed running, and do some of the virtual seminars and activities.
I can hardly wait!




Good choice!
ReplyDelete