Thursday, June 16, 2022

New Life for Vintage Fabrics

Here are some more haversacks, some made from the bag of fabrics that Trina gave me, and others from fabrics I had on hand.


Two extra long traditionals from the vintage stash. I always add velcro for this size.


I really like this fabric - something about navy and silver together that I think is lovely.


Vintage.


More vintage.


Last vintage.


Stablemate haversacks from my own stash. This customer said she did not mind if one-way fabrics were sideways. (Like the circus ponies are.) 


I always send customers photos of their completed haversacks including one with models that I have tucked inside to check the fit.


This was a custom order for someone who wanted two haversacks of specific size measurements with padding, velcro, and a satin lining.




3 comments:

  1. That one of horses in the snow is not vintage, it just retired less than 10 years ago. I have curtains in it. :) I love all of those! My favorite is the navy and silver horseshoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are superb. I discovered I already have a pocket using that same fabric of the galloping horses in snow ("last vintage"). Delighted to find out it's vintage! Oh I love the green background with pintos. And the turquoise with oranges. And...

    ReplyDelete