The Mares in Black podcast that Allison and I are on has not yet dropped (except to patreon listeners.) I am checking several times a day and will put a notice here when it is available.
In the meantime, thinking about that made me check the calendar and good night!! The FAMulous Collectibility Show is only six weeks away! Suddenly I feel the need to go through tubs and double check to make sure all is ready.
We have a stellar slate of judges: Kelly Weimer, Liz Cory, Liz LaRose, Jamie Rott, and Steff Bodamer. They are some of the top judges in the hobby!
In the podcast we talk about a prank Allison pulled on Liz when she posted Liz's bio.
See that tee shirt Liz is holding? It's not actually a Purdue tee - Liz is an Iowa alumnus and it's actually an Iowa tee. She was at my home for Happy Trails and Purdue and Iowa were playing each other in football that day so Liz and I bantered throughout the show as to which team would win. Using her media skills, Allison changed the tee's logo from Iowa to Purdue on the FAMulous web site.
Allison makes medallions and other prizes for our show and I order the ribbons.
We are upgrading our photo booth, too. Action Stan will still be there, of course,
but I am working on show drapes using a customized FAMulous fabric.
I am super excited about this fabric and have several ideas as to how to use it for other things as well.
We are accepting raffle donations - if you'd like to donate something, contact me at horsiemama8@gmail.com. (And thank you!)
Six weeks?? Yikes! Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick!
This will be my first show in 20 years, I'm very excited! Looking forward to trying it out and enjoying myself.
ReplyDeleteReally? That is awesome, Nancy! Allison and I are excited that you are coming!
ReplyDeleteThe MiB podcast was a joy of a listen; thank you for being on it! The FCS sounds like something I'd love to just go see (I'm the opposite of competitive) & I know everyone there will have a blast.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed it! We had fun doing it. :)
Delete