Despite being vaccinated and boostered, I have Covid. Sorry folks, but this has knocked me flat and I am not up to sitting at my desk and writing. Maybe tomorrow. Wow - this is a nasty bug.
I hope you recover soon! It seems like we will all get it eventually. So far we have avoided it. I will be getting boosted again before Breyerfest (we held off for a bit since cases were lower nearby). Betsy in WI
Yikes! So sorry this has happened. The variants are so much more contagious than the original. Take care, rest, and do what you need to to feel better. Hugs. Bassgirl
Daughter in so cal, who works from home, gets groceries delivered, is boosted and always masked, doesn't go anywhere indoors-managed to catch it this week. She has no idea how. Last week they drove to Yosemite, camped remotely in their Sprinter and climbed the falls. Possibly catching it from a passing hiker?
I know so many people who have had Covid in the last month! Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope you recover soon! It seems like we will all get it eventually.
ReplyDeleteSo far we have avoided it. I will be getting boosted again before Breyerfest (we held off for a bit since cases were lower nearby).
Betsy in WI
Yikes! So sorry this has happened. The variants are so much more contagious than the original. Take care, rest, and do what you need to to feel better. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteBassgirl
Oh no! Feel better soon! I hear some of the new variants are really nasty.
ReplyDeleteI’m so sorry! Get well soon! I know the cases are increasing here in So Cal, so I’ve reluctantly gone back to the mask wearing. 😷
ReplyDeleteIt sure is I’m still be plagued by migraines, I hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteDaughter in so cal, who works from home, gets groceries delivered, is boosted and always masked, doesn't go anywhere indoors-managed to catch it this week. She has no idea how. Last week they drove to Yosemite, camped remotely in their Sprinter and climbed the falls. Possibly catching it from a passing hiker?
ReplyDelete