Sunday, June 12, 2022

Some New HR Tennessees

Hagen Renaker may have closed, but Hagen Renaker Tennessee is still going strong. 

Kristina Lucas Francis used unfinished pieces of the snail to produce Snarkle, a sparkly snail.


Since Snarkle is a collaboration between the original factory and HR Tennessee, he had his own special card for documentation purposes.

 
There were two test pieces and thirty-six Snarkles produced. 


The special run Canadian Goose gosling is also a collaboration piece. 


Kristina told Hagen Renaker Collectors Club members that the gosling was some of the last bisque pieces poured at the factory. The eyes were painted in California, too.


HR Tennessee has been selling the last of the completed HR merchandise that was in the factory via eBay.


Since I've had HRs in my collection since the 1970s, I decided I needed to also have one of their last pieces ever produced, too.

This yellow lab is now part of my collection.

(Okay, anyone else looking at that color and seeing Breyer's carmel palomino?? LOL)





2 comments: