Wednesday, November 8, 2023

The Snow Globe Video Drops!

Remember that video I was working on in September but could not talk about? It was for the Breyer Collectors Club and Breyer dropped it on social media yesterday.

A workshop on making snow globes for the November Collectors Club! 

Breyer had asked me to teach it last November, so I did a practice run with the grands last Christmas


I learned a lot doing it with them, including that I should not buy cute little storage jars from craft stores. Sealing those jars with hot glue did not work - eventually they leaked.

I needed to find jars that were specifically made for snow globes and had a sealing liner inside. 

The three I used in my Collectors Club video have been full of water for several months now with no leakage. 

I think they turned out well, but there were some challenges when it came to making the video for Breyer. Stay 'tooned!



1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Can’t wait to watch it!

    ReplyDelete