Friday, April 19, 2024

Almost Ready for the Indy Blooms Swap Meet

I think I am just about ready to vend at the Indy Blooms Swap Meet. It's a week from today, and next week is going to very busy for me, so it is good to have gotten so much work done in preparation.

Here is what I've made recently (minus a couple of custom orders.) If you see something you want, you can  email me at horsiemama8@gmail.com. Don't want anything? Just enjoy those fun fabrics! 

All are lined with plush white fleece and the models are to show fit and scale of print.


Hamilton Sized Traditionals, $13 


Sassy Pasture Ornaments




Vintage Hounds & Horses




Jockey Caps




Get Your Tickets Here!




Southwestern Zebras


Troubadour also fits in the Hamilton Sized haversacks.


Plaid Saddles



Traditionals, $13


Hunting Scene



Candy Colored Jumps




Dragonhearts (Actually a Valentine fabric but I couldn't resist it!)



Extra Long Traditionals, $17, all have velcro closures


Multicolored Dalla Horses




Cave Horses (one of my favorite fabrics ever!)




Mythical Greek Horses




Jockey Silks




Foals & Dandelion Fluff




Flannel Pastel Ponies



Traditional Pony Foal/Large Curio, $8


Jockey Silks


When I make an unusual size like this, I often take several pictures


that will help customers know what the haversack will fit.


Curios, $8


Get Your Tickets Here!


That's it on the haversacks. I've also made some show aprons (pics to come) and have pulled out the embroidery machine and am working on some tea towels. Here's a sneak peek:


More on the aprons and the other things I have been embroidering to come. Stay 'tooned!




No comments:

Post a Comment