Thursday, July 11, 2024

BreyerFest Week: Excitement is Building!

First Post of the Day

Thursday is a big move-in day at the CHIN. While there are hobbyists who have been there for several days and room sales are happening, those who didn't show at NAN, aren't showing in the Resin Renaissance show today, etc. will be arriving, unpacking, and setting up.

It's a happy, chaotic time and the anticipation for Friday's start of BreyerFest will be sky high.

---

I am cutting this post short - all three girls joined me this morning while I was writing (er, TRYING to write) and I'm going to post this one and then I hope to come back and write another post later today.

Add to that is that Google will not let me add photos this morning. It says I need to be logged in to do so. But I AM logged in - I couldn't have written this if I were not. I've refreshed, re-logged in, and more, but I still can't post any. 

Stay 'tooned on that.

---

Don't forget the Give Away! You have until  9:00 AM Eastern time tomorrow to guess Breyer's Mystery Surprise Horse! Place your guess in the comments sections of any/all blog posts posted since Tuesday, July 9! The winner will receive a Mystery Blog horse!




5 comments:

  1. My work day is dragging since all I want to do is Breyerfest! My guess today for the surprise is WeatherGirl/trotting arabian mare. I love action molds and she's got spunk!
    Betsy in WI

    ReplyDelete
  2. My “in my wildest dreams/probably not gonna happen” guess is Wintersong/Othello, mare version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I feel like the Surprise could be… the Lipizzaner Mare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to go for a wild one and say Emerson! 😜

    ReplyDelete