First Post of the Day
BreyerFest week is probably not the best week to hold the July Give Away, but the Give Away is connected to BreyerFest so it needs to be done now.
Why? To win this month's prize, you need to guess the Mystery Surprise Horse. Or at least try. Here's how it works:
1) You may guess on every blog post that I publish beginning today, Tuesday, July 9 through Friday morning, July 12 at 8:00 AM Eastern time. Your guesses can vary - they do not need to be the same every time. One guess per blog entry, please.
2) When we find out who the model is Friday morning, I will take all correct guesses and spin to win.
3) If no one has guessed correctly, then all people who made a guess will be entered, once for each guess, and I will spin to win.
Easy Peasy!
Because I connected the July Give Away to BreyerFest, the prize will be something Breyerish. (Not necessarily BreyerFestish, but Breyerish.) So, the Hartland piece I had planned to use this month has been put back and I am going to select something else. I will try to post pics of it later today.
I can't wait to see who you think it might be!
Another blog post is coming, so you get two chances to guess today. Stay 'tooned!

Ooh, fun! You are so generous with your multitude of giveaways, Lynn, thank you!
ReplyDeleteAnd my guess will be……. Strapless
This will be fun! Thank you for doing another giveaway! One of my guesses is Forever Saige(the mustang mare). I feel like she’s gotten overlooked by many… I think she is still a possibility!
ReplyDeleteI think Maribel would be an awesome surprise horse.
ReplyDeleteMy first guess is the arab mare in the head up version. Any tail.
ReplyDeleteBetsy in WI
PS AKA Justadream
ReplyDeleteBetsy in WI
Gem Twist, mare version.
ReplyDeleteI have absolutely NO clue who the surprise model will be but I'd sure like it to be the Proud Arabian Mare.
ReplyDeleteStrapless!!
ReplyDelete