I'm reminded of NAN -- and of BreyerFest. Your show is more family oriented, more widely accessible to the public than pure models, but there is a similarity. But I hadn't thought of who "owned" it. This casts a different light on events such as Penn National Horse Show which I know was largely run by volunteers.
Love the before and after sisters photos! There's nothing more valuable than family and when you can share your enjoyment in a shared experience, all the better.
I'm reminded of NAN -- and of BreyerFest. Your show is more family oriented, more widely accessible to the public than pure models, but there is a similarity. But I hadn't thought of who "owned" it. This casts a different light on events such as Penn National Horse Show which I know was largely run by volunteers.
ReplyDeleteAdorable photo! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love the little ball trim on the two little girl shirts. Was your mom also a sewer?
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, smiles all around!
ReplyDeleteLove the before and after sisters photos! There's nothing more valuable than family and when you can share your enjoyment in a shared experience, all the better.
ReplyDelete