Despite it being a photo show, the competition was every bit as tough as when we get together at my home. (Photos used with permission and were taken by the owners.)
Color Champion: Ephemeral owned by Sande Schneider
Color Reserve Champion: Valarus owned by Steff Bodamer.
Animal Champion: Pinkie owned by Liz Cory.
Reserve Animal Champion: Edward owned by Sande Schneider.
Specialties Champion: Chimayo owned by Liz Cory.
Reserve Specialties Champion: My Fair Lady owned by Sande Schneider.
Reserve to the Reserve Specialties Champion: Sprite owned by Liz Cory. (There were SO MANY gorgeous pieces in the Specialties division that I felt a Reserve to the Reserve was merited.)
Theme Class Winner: Too Many Chiefs owned by Sande Schneider.
Traditionals Collectors Class: Family Arabian Mares assortment owned by Allison Pareis. (Nice to see that sweet mare get some recognition!)I made pony pouches for all entrants - since Allison loves her dachsies, I ordered this cute fabric from JoAnns and picked it up with curbside shopping.
Allison's husband, Stan (aka Action Stan) comes to Happy Trails so I made a mini pony pouch for his Action Stan look alike. (If you click on that link, be sure to scroll down to see Action Stan in, well, in action!)
I tucked a Mini Whinnie in it for him, too.
I finally got all those pony pouches and swag packed up for the participants and Craig took them to the post office for me. (I am still sheltering at home - doctor's orders.)Happy Trails III is a wrap and I already have a class list for next year's show. Fingers crossed that in 2021 we will be able to get together in person.











It's great to get the inside scoop! That white Indian Pony gives me shivers of memories: I can recall when those were new.
ReplyDelete