Monday, June 29, 2020

The FAMulous Collectibility Show - Nominated!

Thanks to someone who attended The Fabulous Collectibility Show last August, the show has been nominated for NAMHSA Member Show of the Year!
The email announcing the nominees arrived last week and I skimmed over it to see if I knew any of the show holders or had attended any of the nominated shows.
It had never occurred to me that FAMulous might be listed so I audibly gasped when I saw it on the list. Quickly I texted Allison to see if she had heard that we'd been nominated. She hadn't, and a flurry of texts ensued as we excitedly celebrated our good news.

The winner and two runner ups will be announced during NAMHSA's Annual Member Meeting via Facebook Live during BreyerFest. Allison and I agree that we are honored that someone thought enough of our show to nominate us, and that that is a win in and of itself. 

Best of luck to all the other nominees!








3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Congrats! From what I've seen of your show it seems like a good time is always had by all.

    ReplyDelete