Note to self: When sorting closets and cleaning, make a note of where you put new things. That will save you time (in this case, a week) searching. And, it will save you from digging through trash cans and recycling bins, too!
I found Mini Dandy! He was tucked away in his box on a shelf of the Minis cabinet. I have a couple of other Vintage Club Stablemates in there and I must've popped him there for safe keeping. What a relief!
Shannon C was the winner of the blue bridle in the last giveaway and she sent me some pics of her Shalimar wearing it.
Such a pretty mare - I can't think of a color that doesn't flatter her.
And the bridle looks lovely on her, too.
Thanks, Shannon, for taking the time to tack her up and take pics for me!
Don't forget the giveaway! Same rules as always - you enter by commenting on any blog entry that is posted starting Monday, December 19 until Thursday, December 22 at 11:59 PM. (You can also email them to me at horsiemama8@gmail.com.) I doubt I will get the winners announced before Christmas but I will do my best.





This is one giveaway thatI will enter 😊. I am so glad that you found your little Clydesdale. I can't tell you how many times I have put something away "where it is safe and it makes sense to put it there" only to tear the house apart looking for it ! I hope that Craig is feeling much better. Enjoy the noise and chaos of your family this Christmas !
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure why I show up as anonymous, I need to"fix" that. Your Urbana horse buddy Kathy B
DeleteGlad you found your mini Dandy. Nothing is worse than knowing something is there but not being able to find it. Luckily he was safe and that's the main thing! Your beeswax ornament is really pretty and I can just imagine how it smells!
ReplyDeleteThrough many jigsaw puzzles and a calendar I have come to know the work of Persis Clayton Weirs, who did that Appaloosa card. She gets her horses right (and many other animals too!). // I am so glad you found your Dandy! It's funny but the smaller something is, the more I tend to worry about it sometimes...!
ReplyDeleteAlways happy to find another Appaloosa fan! ‘Appy Christmas to you!
ReplyDelete