Saturday, May 27, 2023

Haversack Give Away!

Horsiemama's Haversacks (i.e. me) has been inundated with orders for the past two months. That's a good thing and I am grateful, but it has also kept me at the sewing machine for long hours. I finished up an order last night and realized as I packed it up that I had used the wrong fabric for a Brighty haversack. She wanted burros; I made cats.

Brighty takes some pretty specific measurements due to his unusual sitting position.


This haversack may look a little large for him, but trust me, it's not.


Due to that sitting position, his body is very wide, and when he is put inside, it fits him just fine.


My goof is some reader's gain because I am giving away the Brighty haversack to a lucky reader.  The usual rules are in place - you may enter once every day beginning today (May 27) and ending Tuesday, May 30, at 11:59 PM. Entries after that will not be accepted. I will spin for a winner on Wednesday or Thursday.

To enter, comment on the day's blog post or email me at horsiemama8@gmamil.com.

Good luck to all!




6 comments:

  1. I’ve got lots of donkeys that would fit in that haversack. Cute fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of the adorable fabrics you find!
    I'm love to be entered, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I have a shivering little Brighty model named Wallace who would just love a new sleeping bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't want another Haversack? Add me to the list of interested readers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have the Christmas Brighty presently, but I’ll be getting Peanutine at BF! Plus cats. I have many cats. 😁

    ReplyDelete