Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Rightsizing: "One Big Pony Palace"

This is the model that I found at an antique shop.


This is the friend who wanted the model that I found at an antique shop.

This is the box of goodies that was sent by the friend who wanted the model that I found at the antique shop.

This is the girl who received the box of goodies that was sent by the friend who wanted the model that I found at an antique shop.

This is the text that was sent by the parents to the grammy of  the girl who received the box of goodies that was sent by the friend who wanted the model that I found at an antique shop.

This is the song that describes the pony palace that was mentioned in the text that was sent by the parents to the grammy of the girl who received the box of goodies that was sent by the friend who wanted the model that I found at an antique shop. (Go to 1:37 and sub in the name "Jennifer" for "Santa Claus.")


This is the box that has been opened by the girl that the song which describes the pony palace that was mentioned in the text that was sent by the parents to the grammy of the girl who received the box of goodies that was sent by the friend who wanted the model that I found at an antique shop...

and will be shown tomorrow.

Stay 'tooned!



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Didn't know that you were Jewish Lynn!! Your text reads just like the "One Kid" story that the whole congregation reads at Passover---only with each verse, you go faster and faster!! It's really fun and funny at the same time!!
    Or---were you going for "Ol' McDonald's Had A Farm"??

    ReplyDelete