Monday, May 15, 2023

Rightsizing - The Box from Jennifer Buxton

My friend Jennifer and I did a trade a few weeks ago - the Beswick Drafter that I found at an antique shop for spare, toy quality props and things for budding hobbyist Pony Pal Mila to add to her growing collection. Mila is 7 and still very much in the carpet herd phase of collecting, and oh, my goodness,  Jennifer was so very, very generous. 

Twice I've been ready to take the box out to Mila's home (I want to take pics of Mila opening it for Jennifer) and twice they have needed to reschedule.  Later today Curt and Cowpoke Lukie are coming over for a visit and I plan to send the box home with them with instructions for Curt to take lots of pics of Mila opening her box o' goodies. Jennifer is a kind and generous person, and I think she ought to see the recipient of her generosity open that box. And no doubt, Mila will be over the moon when she sees what's inside!

Interested in a sneak peek? Go here to Jennifer's blog.

Thank you so much, Jennifer  - Mila has such a horsey heart and this will make her very, very happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment