Thursday, May 4, 2023

Springtime with a Lab

 If you live with a Labrador Retriever, this is not an unfamiliar scene to you.


They shed and shed and SHED! You discover that you actually have TWO Labs, not one!


At least, it seems that way when you pet them or groom them.

Your clothes become covered by that "second dog" and you learn to wear colors that match the color of your dog's coat.

But in the end, it's worth every hair you brush off your clothes and vacuum up off the carpet.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's alot of fur! With my family's dog, if you wear black leggings you get white. If you wear a white shirt you get grey. Funny how that works. AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three fluffy dogs, and every year I threaten to make a fourth out of the hair. I haven't done it yet, but I still might.

    ReplyDelete