Friday, November 1, 2024

New from the Sewing Room

Second Post of the Day.

I sold a good deal of my haversacks inventory at the Great Lakes Congress show in October, so before I get to my Christmas sewing, I wanted to beef up my stock a bit. Here is what I made this past week. (Interested in purchasing one? Email me at horsiemama8@gmail.com.)


XLTs (Extra Long Traditionals) $17


Skeletal Horses


An example of a mold that fits this size.


Pink Sassy Zebras


Another example of what will fit.


Strutting Stallions


Mint & Grey Circus Prancers


Silver & Navy Horseshoes


Traditionals $13


Fairy Tale Unicorns


This one is Hamilton sized (a little taller and wider.)


Another mold that will fit.


Steppe Horses


Slightly Smaller Traditionals $13


Steppe Horses


Example of mold that fits.


Quagga inside this pouch.


Hunting Scene (one of my all-time favorite fabrics!)


Mold that will fit.


Mold that will fit.


Mold that will fit.

Classics/Freedoms $10


Sassy Pasture Ornaments & Regal Unicorns


This size fits some Traditional Foals, too.


Model to show fit.


Green & Blue Dressage Horses


This fabric was a surprise sent to me and I do not have any more of it.


Desert Colors


Model to show fit.


Steppe Horses


This is not quite a Classic but it's too big to be called Curio/Venti.


A remnant that I didn't want to go to waste, it fits these foals (and other things) well.


Curios/Ventis $8


Foals & Flowers


Mold that fits this size.


Pastel Unicorns (this fabric is flannel.)


Southwest Sunset


Purple & Ponies


Crazy Colored Flamingos


Regal Unicorns


Fairy Tale Unicorns


Another example of what fits this size.


Stablemates $6


Hunting Scene



Tomorrow I will begin sharing some new models that have arrived for my collection. 

Stay 'tooned!



No comments:

Post a Comment