First post of the day. Look for another around noon.
What is this? An eBay seller has new Paddock Pals listed, models that have not yet been announced by Breyer nor are they on Breyer's web site. (All photos from eBay.)
This looks like the Marabella mold shrunk down to Paddock Pals (the old Little Bits) size.
The back of the box shows that there are four models, with another in black on the mini Marabella mold.
The eyes on them are interesting - sort of a cross between the cartoon eyes seen on the Breyer playsets and the more realistic ones on those models marketed to collectors.
This one is missing an ear tip.
I love black horses and I am curious, so I went ahead and hit the Buy It Now button on Smokey. He should arrive next week.
There are also unicorns in the line. That bent horn makes me wonder if these might be made of rubber-type material.
I've seen a little chatter on social media about these but as I write, no one knows just what they are. Factory escapees? Display pieces from a toy fair?
I'll keep my eyes and ears open. My curiosity is really piqued.
My curiosity is also piqued! Breyer can hardly keep their current products in stock, so they create a new line?!?
ReplyDeleteAs much experience with the molds as I have, I can't quite place this standing one. Emerson? Geronimo? Idocus? (whose heads are all the wrong way!) Heaven help us, Lady Phase? I think it's none of them, but something else. Something new and different.
ReplyDeleteIt is the Show Stock Horse from the classics line!!
ReplyDelete