If you are a vintage Breyer lover, then these photos should make you very happy. (And possibly cause you to start adding to your list of "must haves"... Haha!)
Just three decorators sitting on my kitchen island along with some other gorgeous 1960s Breyer goodness!
This photo does not do this model justice. Its spots were like very fine powdered sugar sprinkled on its hips and its whites were bright.
Two presentation models and a buckskin Lady Phase from the 70s class.
I think this was the My Favorite Model class.
The real deal! Breyer is offering this set (sans doll, sadly) as the first piece in the 2022 Vintage Club.
A hard to find black point Proud Arabian Mare with lovely halo spots.
One of the handful of pink elephants known to exist.
The variation class.
Doubles!
Triples!
This class was for the same color done on different molds.
As a nod to my 50 + years friendship with Sue Seese, I had a class for bay Stretch Morgans. (She gave me hers years ago.)
She also gave me On the Run, her bay Jumping Horse, so I had a class just for bay jumpers.
We had a pot luck for lunch, and I recommend that if Kelsey Kramer ever offers to make you her crockpot macaroni and cheese, you say "YES!!" and bring a big spoon. Best macaroni and cheese I have ever had.
Since it was Yvonne's birthday, Jamie brought a cheese cake and we sang to her.
We also sang a few lines from this old Beatles song, too! (It was rather timely, if you catch my drift.)
I made her a special birthday haversack to celebrate.
Pat Reed's winning entry in the old style collectors class.
Classic Love foals still in their blister packages from the 1970s! (These are Allison's.)
There were several classes for vintage customs.
These models were in fabulous condition despite their age.
Not only was it her birthday, but Yvonne won the championship rosette for the Celebrating 50+1 Years division with her amazing Indian Chief with Prancer music box.
The judging was tough but the friends (and food) were great. Happy Trails IV is in the books; now I am getting ready for the Great Lakes Congress show this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment