I didn't make my goal of getting the models packed for Clover Classic yesterday. However, I did make progress. Can you see it?
Trust me, it's there. See the pile of completed documentation on the floor? There's another on top of the tubs on the right.
Not a single model is in a tub but the entries are all noted by class and typed up, they've been pulled off the shelves for packing, the documentation is sorted (and I discovered that I needed to make some for a few entries), and the supply tub has been gone through and checked for missing items.
All I need to do is put the ponies in the tubs. Except...
Mr. FOMO and Molly are coming to stay for a week. He is going to want to help me pack. And while I could shut the door to keep him out, he will cry and I always cave to doggie tears. (Barn Buddy Kelsey and I had problems filming my BreyerFest workshop - he and Pepper kept slipping into the sewing room while we were filming. I think if you look closely, he does appear on camera in the final version a time or two!)
Susan Bensema Young made an interesting observation about packing for a show. She said, "I hadn't fully appreciated packing as part of enjoying one's collection."
Neither had I until she pointed it out but she's right - I do enjoy pulling out models and then going down rabbit holes as I prepare and pack!
That's doable, right? Guess we will find out!



No comments:
Post a Comment