BreyerFest is two and a half weeks away and the model horse hobby is in its usual pre-BreyerFest scramble. Hobbyists are finishing custom models to sell, prepping for the BreyerFest Live show, sorting and packing sales items... The list goes on.
I'm not one of those prepping for BreyerFest. My rush and scramble was in April when I was working to meet the deadline to complete my virtual seminar and send it in to Breyer. And since I'm not going to BreyerFest, I have no need to be sorting sales models or finishing haversacks to sell. But I am being affected by BreyerFest nonetheless.
Due to Breyer's advertising of the virtual seminars, I am getting requests to make live show aprons.
I am not complaining.
and making show aprons is an excellent way to use those remnants.
I've finished all apron and haversack orders






I love that stall door fabric! It’s so cute!
ReplyDelete