I have been having some very unusual activity with hundreds of hits each day for a few days. I will not be writing for a couple of days as I try to figure it out. Having so recently been hacked, I want to be sure that that is not happening here. I will be back soon and keep you posted.

My pageviews are ridiculous right now, too. I thought it was because posts about the BreyerFest Best Customs Contest are really popular, but it could be that Blogspot has changed the way things show up on search engines. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
ReplyDeleteOne of the other bloggers mentioned last week about spider bots/web crawlers and she went dark, not knowing if they were malicious or not. Wonder if this could be your issue, too?
ReplyDeleteA few years ago I was getting ridiculously high blog hit numbers. It was from China and I finally asked them to stop, using small print at the end of a post. What d'y know, they quit.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Hoping to see you at BF; I'm bringing Grenendere!