Hi, Grammy! It is so much fun to come upstairs and keep you company while you work.
I had no idea what I was missing those five long years I was too afraid to follow Pepper, Millie, and Nash up here!
It's good to not be afraid of things any more. Why, I am even brave enough to take a nap while you work. I feel so safe in here and what a bonus - Boompa is just across the hallway!
Oh, goodness me! I am so sorry!
I couldn't help but wag my tail when Boompa came in.
I didn't mean to knock your horses off the shelves!
The noise they made was so scary! Could you please pet me for a minute?
Molly has been a part of our family for five years now, but it was only a few months ago that she finally ventured upstairs. Craig and I were shocked when she poked her head around the corner and looked into our offices, but we were also delighted. She now runs up and downstairs several times a day with Pepper and Nash.
Okay, I feel a bit better. But I am very sorry I knocked your models off the shelf.
Molly, I am not angry or upset. It was an accident.You are always welcome in my office, sweet girl.
For those who don't know Mama's back story - she was a puppy mill breeder for four years. She came to us absolutely terrified of everything, especially men, and spent her days on her bed in the living room, rarely moving, and with the biggest fearful eyes you ever saw.
Molly the day she was rescued. She'd just had a litter of nine puppies taken away from her. (This picture hurts my heart - that poor girl!)
She fell in love with Lisa and her dog, Millie and gradually came out of her shell. We ended up giving Molly to Lis where she absolutely bloomed. The real Molly emerged and she even got over her fears of Craig.
Molly and Craig taking a nap together.
(We've dubbed her the bowling ball - hang onto the railing when she's coming up or down with you!)
I love my collection, no doubt about that.


No comments:
Post a Comment