Saturday, November 30, 2024

An Unwelcome Surprise

Note: this was posted yesterday then removed as the family member I wrote about asked that it not be mentioned for a while. 

There may be another post later today if I can get it finished.

Our Thanksgiving gathering was wonderful, there was lots of laughter and fun mixed with turkey and pie, family games played, and more.

At midnight as I was preparing for bed, I got a text - a local family member had become very ill, was in the hospital, and is now awaiting emergency surgery.

I'm going to head to the hospital, so today's post is one that I had just begun working on and had intended to add to before posting it in a week or so. Sorry for it's incompleteness but it can't be helped this morning.

Some new haversacks that I finished a couple of days ago.


A Hamilton sized Traditional in Chalk Horses. Ever watched Disney's Mary Poppins?


That fabric has always reminded me of the chalk drawing adventure Mary Poppins, Bert, Jane, and Michael on!


Classic/Traditional Foal size.


I always take a photo to show customers what will fit inside (and I have always checked to be sure that it does indeed fit.)


Another Classic/Traditional Foal pouch.


The fabric is Crazy Colored Flamingos.


Finally, a Stablemate pouch in Hunting Scene. I haven't got any photos with a Stablemate yet.

There you be! This is not the post I intended to share today. Hopefully tomorrow things will have settled down.

Stay 'tooned.



3 comments:

  1. Hope your family member is doing well. {{hugg}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and praying for the best possible outcome 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. How scary! Hoping for good news from the hospital soon. Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete