Sunday, October 19, 2025

It's Fall, Ya'll!

First Post of the Day

Before I can begin a project, I like to finish the one I am currently working on. 


But even with Feast items still stacked in my foyer needing to be carried upstairs, inventoried, and packed away, I decided I would switch gears and do something non-Feasty for a little while.


I swept off the front porch and sidewalks and did some Fall outdoor decorating.


That meant heading into the garage and pulling out my Fall horse head wreath


and digging out my Legend of Sleepy Hollow pillow.


The pumpkin spinner is hanging by the front door on the shepherd's crook.


And I removed the horsey garden stakes and replaced them with Halloween themed ones.


The outdoor Fall decor is done; now to do the indoor.

It's also time to do the final prep for The Happy Trails V/Dan Patch Show. That's only three weeks away. I'm in good shape but I do have some sewing I need to do for it.


I'm not sure what I'll make yet, but I have some ideas.

Stay 'tooned!



No comments:

Post a Comment