Google, I detest you. You hijack everything. Take it all over. Put trackers in every site I visit. Ask me incessantly the same questions to which I keep responding, "No, I don't want to do that!" Repeatedly.
I am so tired of Google and I am angry as well.
Blogger is owned by Google. For over a year now, I have had to jump through hoops to add pictures. Three hoops for every blog post, and then things would settle down and picture adding would be normal.
This morning, my computer did a routine upgrade. And now, Google tells me I am not logged into the account that is related to my blog. Despite the fact that I am logged in. I am sure I am logged in because I can access the blog and write posts like normal. Plus I have sent emails already this morning from that account.
Google, I AM logged in!
Google Help? What a misnomer. It has not been helpful. It tells me to go through the three steps I have been going through for over a year. Except that the prompt that begins those steps has disappeared.
Normally it pops up as soon as I log in and says I need to allow access to cookies. I allow access. (Every single day I have to allow access.) I do and I try again to load a photo. Google tells me it's "sorry, but photos cannot be loaded." I close that screen and try again. My screen blinks and then I am back to the draft screen. I try a third time and my photos finally begin loading.
But not this morning. I get a screen that says "Google cannot access your account. Try signing in or allowing cookies."
And the circle begins again. I am logged in. I can work on a draft. I can send an email. And so on.
I have no idea what to do and I am frustrated beyond belief. I have restarted my computer, I have logged in and out of my Google account, I have tried repeatedly.
I'll keep working on this, folks. I'm not throwing in the towel yet.
Stay 'tooned.
Oh, I wish I could offer some help, but my own blog has lain dormant for years. I have no clue. 😢
ReplyDeleteI want to test the blogger waters but Google is my reason not too. Good luck
ReplyDelete