Second Post of the Day
It was dark when I took the dogs out this morning, but there was enough light for me to see that we'd had both ice and snow overnight.
Daylight proved me right. I enjoy a light snow, but ice? I go right into hibernation mode.
The dogs weren't too eager to go out, but they did what they had to do. Quickly.
The back yard patio wasn't any better. Luckily, Pepper and Tammo are well trained and don't go haring off into the hinterlands which means that I can stand in the kitchen door and watch them while they are outside.
Although Florido Boi Tammo has been known to do a few gleeful circuits around the back yard after a fresh snow has fallen.
Later this afternoon the temperature is supposed to rise above freezing (it's 20 with a wind chill of 2 as I write) so we will have to contend with the ice for a good part of the day. Looks like Zoom church for me today (with a nice mug of hot chocolate while I watch.)
Stay warm, all. And don't forget the Give Away! See today's previous post for the details. And I have figured out a prize that will be announced tomorrow. I think you will like it and it is very appropriate in light of recent blog entries.
Stay 'tooned!
the snow and ice is especially hard to take after the recent days in the 50s and 60s!
ReplyDelete