Watching Gus bat the balloon back to Lukie was just as much fun to watch this time as it was the first time. They're having such a great time. Glad you're able to post pictures and video again.
You're not alone. I got to have a very similar argument with my email ap today. It got stuck in a loop after telling me my password was wrong and I had to change it despite letting me open and read all my emails. It made me change my password and verify twelve times before I gave up and reinstalled it to start over.
Yay! Glad the flying red balloon didn't hit anything breakable! :)
ReplyDeleteMission (or test) accomplished!
ReplyDeleteWatching Gus bat the balloon back to Lukie was just as much fun to watch this time as it was the first time. They're having such a great time. Glad you're able to post pictures and video again.
ReplyDeleteYou're not alone. I got to have a very similar argument with my email ap today. It got stuck in a loop after telling me my password was wrong and I had to change it despite letting me open and read all my emails. It made me change my password and verify twelve times before I gave up and reinstalled it to start over.
ReplyDelete