Monday, July 23, 2018

A New Circus Pony Arrives Broken

I got this new Circus Pony from another hobbyist in the mail Friday.
Sadly, it arrived broken.
 Actually, I wasn't surprised.
 As I opened the inside box and saw how tightly the foam was squished around the piece, I feared the worst. And I was right - between the bubble wrap and the foam, the pressure had snapped the leg. The outside box was in perfect shape, so it was not the PO's fault.
I know the seller meant well and tried her best. Nonetheless, I am still disappointed. And it is ironic that she was worried about how I would pack a clinky that I was going to send her - she even gave me advice on how to pack it. (And it arrived without incident.)

I am not angry, but I am sad. Yet these things happen, and I do already have this piece in my collection - I bought another one because, well, circus ponies!!

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have a large component of forgiveness. :) Definitely Circus Ponies!

    ReplyDelete