Sarah, Aspen, Trinity, and Todd
They'd gone to a rodeo in Denver!
Now, Trinity is very much a horse lover (her social media name is "Horseyreader"), but Sarah? She prefers dogs and wild animals. (Sarah's hobby is wildlife photography and she is good at it.)While I found it surprising that she was at a rodeo, I did enjoy the photos she sent me. And I KNOW she was laughing to herself when she hit that send button, knowing that I would never have guessed she'd be at a horsey event.
What is on the hips of that palomino and the bay in front of him? Decorations of some kind?
I have mixed feelings about rodeos myself although I know many of the events have their origins in real ranch work. Still, it was fun to see the photos that Sarah took and to know that maybe, just maybe, some of my horseyness has rubbed off on her.




No comments:
Post a Comment