Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Grammy's Girl!

Mila came rushing into the house the other day with something clutched in her hands to show me.
 "Look, Grammy!" she cried in excitement. "I have horsies!"
Mila could not wait to show my the two little model horses Curt's boss, a horsewoman herself, had given her.

I had thought that my granddaughter, Trinity (aka "Horseyreader "on social media) was going to be our only grandchild with an affinity for horses, but recently I have begun to rethink that.
After all, at the Delphi Canal Days, Mila rode the ponies not just once...
... but twice! (And I think she would've ridden a third time except the rest of the family was ready to move on.)

My fingers are crossed that perhaps I have a mini-Horseyreader on my hands.
And I'll do my best to encourage those budding horse-loving feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment