Worth the Wait will be making his first show appearance. I'm not sure if I will show him as an Appaloosa Sport Horse, a Knabstrupper, or an Appaloosa/Thoroughbred cross. But I have plenty of time to make that decision.
There is also a medallion collectibility class and I am taking two of my very early medallions to see how they will do. I have no idea how they will stack up against the other medallions that will be in the class, but you never know unless you try.
I'm taking a pretty small show string and am including some models that I have never shown before. The judge for OF Plastic is not someone I've shown under before, so I do not yet know her judging style and preferences.
I am going to pop Sultanna into a class, too. While I know she is not really very competitive, I had decided when I joined NaMoPaiMo this year that I would enter my finished model in a show.
The models are all tagged and ready to go; now, to pull out my tubs, bubble wrap, and pony pouches!
No comments:
Post a Comment