Second post of the day.
I spent the day moving all my sewing and embroidering supplies and furniture out of my horse room and into...
... my other horse room! Honestly, it was supposed to be a library but somehow those plastic and china ponies snuck in there, too.
There are several sets of shelves and two china cabinets in there full of horses, so I am still surrounded by part of my collection while I sew and embroider.
The other room seems so much less cramped now.
No doubt I will fill it up again - with horses!
You have a beautiful collection! How many models did you have at last count?
ReplyDeleteI hadn't counted since 2016 so I just did another. The number does not include several tubs of models in boxes or a huge stack of in-box Breyer at the very back of the closet, but I counted 1,174 visible (haha) models.
DeleteYou just needed a (semi) dedicated sewing room for the Mercantile and it looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have dubbed it the Mercantile Room. :D
Delete'Somehow they snuck in." I would be surprised only if they had NOT snuck in. Congratulations on so much more room!
ReplyDeleteHow does that happen?? ::puzzled look:: :D
Delete