Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Ubiquitous Unicorns

Unicorns are absolutely ubiquitous. (Gotta love alliterations!) I have lost track of the number that Breyer has produced and is currently marketing, there are so many.

I find them as I shop for fabrics for Horsiemama's Haversacks & Mercantile,


and this unicorn disliker has to admit that some of those unicorn fabrics

are pretty darn cute!

Unicorns are deep into our culture, and if you are a teacher, you are sure to encounter several unicorn themed items (clothing, shoes, hair bows, books) every day.


My friend Kathy ran into the unicorn phenomenon head on while guest teaching a group of first graders. She was explaining the harness that her guide dog, Nacho, wears when he is working. 




As I said, unicorns are ubiquitous!






1 comment:

  1. Apparently deafness and miscommunication are also ubiquitous.

    I love.. umm... non-rainbow unicorns. Rainbow ones are... professionally cute.

    ReplyDelete