My friend Liz Cory messaged me yesterday afternoon saying, "I just found this in a thrift shop for $2.49!" My jaw dropped when I saw the photo she had attached.
Wow!! That's a Hagen Renaker Peggy Lou!
Peggy Lou was produced for a very short time in 1959. That's it - never again has it been offered.
The one Liz found is perfect - no breaks or chips at all.
She told me that it was just sitting out on a table and that she did a double take when she saw it. I would've, too - who expects to find such a rare Hagen Renaker, especially at that price!
Liz, I am so happy for you that you had such a great find! And thanks for letting me share your story here on my blog. It is a reminder to us all that those rare models are out there if we just keep looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment