In order to honor Karen Crossley, a Canadian hobbyist and active blogger who unexpectedly passed away in July, 2020, Jennifer Buxton, Anne Field, and I are finishing Karen's project of going through her collection by alphabet and talking about the models whose names began with those letters.
Today's letter is S, and I have a slew of models whose names begin with that letter!
Something Blue - a 1960s wedgewood Running Foal.
Cybis made Poppy, the Performing Circus Pony and I renamed him Snowball.
Scojeadon, named after the real Quarter Horse mare I cared for throughout junior high and high school, is a Parr's Dream Doll resin painted by Janis Whitcomb in the early 2000s.
Segovia, a Breyer porcelain that was a special run at BreyerFest in 2004.Salutation, a 2005 Collectors Choice (I love Kathleen Moody's Missouri Fox Trotter mold!)
Santanna, a no-warpaint 1970s Indian Pony.
Silverado, one of a handful of Stones in my collection.
And last but not least, Sultanna, my 2020 NaMoPaiMo horse and named after Abby's pasture mate!
The real Sultanna.






No comments:
Post a Comment