Monday, July 27, 2026

More Goodies on the Way!

First Post of the Day

BreyerFest may only be a few weeks behind us, but since it finished, Breyer has really been putting out the products! One was Kiana, the Deluxe Collector Club free Stablemate who began shipping. 

It surprised some collectors who were expecting it to be delivered later in the year. And, there were some folks who were confused as to just what model this was and that it was being shipped now, saying they'd never had a chance to order it and then assuming they'd missed it, and more. 

Kudos for the collectors who stepped up to patiently and kindly share messages and information that clarified who the model was and made it clear that if you were a member of the Deluxe Collector Club, you had not missed out on the piece. 

Kiana is a beautiful piece.


The Proud Arabian Mare is such a lovely mold and having it shrunk down from Traditional size to Stablemate is awesome.


I received the matte and she arrived in excellent condition. (A little damage to her box, but not bad enough that I was worried about what she would be like inside.)


She has very subtle dappling, too, something that Breyer painters struggle with at times. 


My favorite PAM in my collection, the semi gloss mahogany bay, with Kiana.


Her face graces the 2026 Collector Club pin, too. I don't collect pins, but I do have a few. This one will go in my display case with my bridle rosettes.

Breyer announced to Vintage Club members that Drifter, the gambler's choice piece, was available to order.


I have never cared for the vintage Stock Horse Stallion mold but I do like the colors Drifter is in.


Grulla ( with nice shading and leg barring),


black leopard Appaloosa (I'm not fond of the dark head),


and chestnut overo.


Despite my love for Appaloosas, I am hoping I get the grulla but I won't be unhappy with any of them.

Mine is ordered and hopefully will arrive soon (and in a box that hasn't been squashed and broken open like the one my BreyerFest models were in!)

Breyer also had a Christmas in July sale, too, with some Collector Club exclusives Christmas items available.


I ordered Newport and some holiday socks, and I ALMOST bought a Zulu to replace the one I'd given Kate but then decided not to.

A surprising update is coming next.

Stay 'tooned!






2 comments:

  1. Kiana is fabulous I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiana isn't the Proud Arab Mare shrunk down, but the Hagen Renaker Zara. Note the turned head and the curve of the crest. The Zara was the inspiration for the PAM: the 'foundation mare' so to speak. They are similar! but not the same.

    ReplyDelete