Friday, July 24, 2026

Well, They Survived

 First Post of the Day

"There's another box on the porch, a big one, but I didn't bring it in. I thought you might like to see how it looked when they delivered it," Craig said as he carried a couple of packages into the kitchen.

A big box. 

And my BreyerFest models were marked as out for delivery. 

Was that the box?

I stepped out onto the front porch, fearing the worst.

Oh, gosh. 

It was my BreyerFest  models.


A side of the box had split open and I could see the brown bags of the models inside.


I could even reach my arm inside through that split. Had anything been stolen or fallen out??

The top had been significantly caved in and when I finally felt brave enough to open it, I discovered why. 


The box was far too big for the models inside and there was just a single strip of that brown crinkle packing paper that  had been used on top of the horses to protect them. Something heavy had been set onto the box and, with no support, it collapsed down.

The brown paper bags the horses were in were in good shape, thank goodness, and I began opening them.

Oh, my goodness!! The very first brown bag that I opened contained a really, REALLY good piece.

Stay 'tooned!


No comments:

Post a Comment