Another BreyerFest model has been announced - a Limited Edition that's available online only.
Meet Studebaker - another shelf eater but gorgeous! And, she's also been given a pearly finish, too.
Studebaker is available to all ticket holders to purchase but you must buy her online. And, she will not be offered to VIP ticket holders for prepurchase.
I would guess that more people know the name due to the car, but actually the Studebaker family began building horse drawn vehicles in the 18th century. In the mid 1800s they moved to South Bend, Indiana (near where Stone model horses are produced), and began manufacturing automotive parts and then actual cars which were given the family name - Studebakers.
There is one more Limited Edition model to be announced and that will happen later today. And then, tomorrow, February 1, BreyerFest tickets will go on sale.
Below are some snaps of the ticket information - it's wise to read through everything and be sure you understand what is offered with each type of ticket so that you get what you want.
Confused about tickets? Breyer explains them here on the Breyer blog.
It may be February, but I am feeling that hot Kentucky summer sun as I write about this year's BreyerFest. Sure hope I get to go in person this year.
P.S. Thanks for all the well wishes that have been sent my way - I am feeling much better and enjoyed reading your notes.




Glad you are feeling better today! AC
ReplyDelete