I got a very interesting response last night to yesterday's blog post about my odd PAS. I don't have permission yet to post it, but I'm pretty sure she will agree to letting me share her thoughts. (She's a long time friend.) I'll check with her today and hopefully will share it here tomorrow.
In the meantime, check out some unusual fabrics I was able to get ahold of for the Mercantile!
Primitive ponies against a background of flowers and mountains.
I've been asked where I get my fabrics and the best advice I can give people is to do a Google search for local fabric stores. Go state by state with your search and you will be surprised as to what is out there. If prices are more than you want to pay but you see something you like, bookmark it and check back occasionally. Or, sign up to get notifications of sales, new fabrics etc.
And don't be afraid to look internationally, either. Many of the fabrics I use for my 18th century living history business are actually from out of the country.
Check back later this morning - this is a two blog post day!
Stay 'tooned!



Your fabrics are gorgeous. It would be difficult to NOT keep all the fabrics for myself. LOL
ReplyDeleteSome of these are very “breed-specific” fabrics! So pretty and unusual! As a long-time Arab owner I’m drawn to the Arab designs, but I do love the dark horse-white dog a lot.
ReplyDelete