I am ringing in the new year with several new additions to my collection.
Then, last week a friend texted me and said she'd left something on my front porch for me.
What a friend! Inside a gift bag was this pretty jade stone horse.
A family member had died, and in going through the estate, she'd come across this little jade horse and thought I'd like to have it. She was right.
I don't buy a whole lot from eBay, but that's where I got these HO 1/87 scale horses.
I plan to use them as props and model horses for Little Lynn and Circus Girl. (I see some knock offs of some Breyers among this lot!)
There is one more new addition to my collection, and it's from eBay, too. It's something I've never had before and I want to do a little more research on it before I write about it.
Stay 'tooned!



No comments:
Post a Comment