Sunday, January 17, 2021

Stickers, Stickers Everywhere!

 Stickers are  very popular in the hobby right now. I got a lot of Christmas cards this past Christmas that had one or two tucked into them. And, I've bought my share from Breyer - sometimes I send them out myself to friends.


But recently I discovered that Cowpoke Lukie is fond of stickers, too.


And, that it might be a good idea to tuck mine away when he comes for a visit.


Because, if I don't,


then my stickers get used up really fast


and can be found everywhere that Lukie has been.

Not that I really mind.




2 comments:

  1. I also really love stickers! I have been putting them on my laptop and sewing machine most often these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember going through the sticker stage (and each of my siblings, too); and there was a purple and white striped shirt that I had plastered with stickers from shoulder to shoulder. I was quite disappointed when I discovered that the stickers didn't stay on through the washing machine and the dryer.

    ReplyDelete