A new year - at last! I don't know about you, but I am READY for a fresh start! I'm making plans for things I'd like to accomplish during 2021, both hobby as well as personal. The hobby plans include:
~ finish the Mares' Tales project (my 50th hobby anniversary took precedence; now it's time to get back to researching and writing)
~ create a web site for Horsiemama's Haversacks & Mercantile
~ enter and complete NaMoPaiMo
~ and finally, depending on the status of the pandemic and the vaccine, hold Happy Trails and The FAMulous Collectibility Show.
In all likelihood we will be dealing with the pandemic during much of this year, but I remain hopeful that it will be a better one than last.
Best wishes for a much better and happy, horsey, New Year!

That is an amazing horse hat! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteNow I want an Old Timer just to start a hat collection.
ReplyDelete