Sunday, December 14, 2025

Stocking Stuffers & the December Give Away

First Post of the Day

The December 14 Yuletide Challenge is Stocking Stuffers: A Little Treat. I knew just the stocking stuffer that I wanted to share.


It's Mighty Mouse's mini-me!


It is TINY. And if I were to use it as a stocking stuffer, I'd put it in a bag or box - otherwise it would get lost. I keep it in a box full time for that very reason.

I'd like to announce the December Give Away, too.  Hot off the embroidery machine!


It's a little hard to tell, but that's a pine green color for the checks.

The usual rules - enter on any and all blog posts beginning with this one and ending Tuesday night December 16 at 11:59 PM. I will spin to win on Wednesday morning and pop it into the mail that very day - hopefully it will arrive to the winner by December 25.

Time is short, so start entering!




8 comments:

  1. Of course I’ll enter for a chance to win one of your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Clydesdale, with all of his 40,000 stitches and 22 color changes, is gorgeous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a generous offer. Thank you, Lynn! Fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynn that embroidery Clydesdale is my favorite pattern you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Generous is the word I was looking for! I would be in all to receive such a magnificent gift. Good luck to all who enter! I’m sure whoever receives this will appreciate it greatly. (I know I would!)

    Also, I love your Mighty Mouse Mini Me. What scale do you call that? Is he like an HO scale for train models? Is Mighty Mouse himself Mini Whinnie sized?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D’oh! I wrote “I would be in awe” — darn autocorrect!

      Delete
  6. OOh, lovely Clydesdale on my favorite color! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing give away! I would love to win.

    ReplyDelete