Monday, December 15, 2025

The Twelve Days of Christmas Mini Whinnies

Second Post of the Day (a Third is Coming!)

As disappointed as I was about my Twelve Days of Christmas advent calendar, I have still been opening a door every morning and taking a photo of what was inside. Here's a peek at what I've gotten thus far:


Day One: Running Stallion in charcoal.


Day Two: Ponokah Eemetah (Fighting Stallion in warpaint.)


Day Thee: Yellow Mount (I like his teeny tiny tag.)


Day Four: Stardust (originally done on the Running Stallion and a color I like very much.)


Day Five: Belgian in woodgrain. This is the Wixom mold that's been shrunk down to Mini Whinny size.


Day Six: Gran Cavallo.

I think it's interesting that the Running Stallion was used twice as the inspiration for the Mini Whinny inside. And, I am wondering if, like the real Yellow Mount models, a few of the calendar pieces have the forearm spot. That would be a fun variation.

Remember, comment to enter the Give Away!




6 comments:

  1. The mini yellow mount with his tag was my favorite of the group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool set. And… I would love it if they shrunk down more traditionals to Mini Whinny size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a neat idea. While I don’t seriously collect or display these tiny guys, I did get the calendar and they will be added to my jar o’ Mini Whinnies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cross-cantering and tippy Running Stallion was never one of my favorite molds, so I am glad they didn't hit him with the shrink ray and used different molds for the calendar ponies. My fave was the deco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surprised at how much I liked the Yellow Mount. I don't collect Minis but these guys are making me change my mind. And his little tag is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little guys are amazing! I especially like the wood grain. :)

    ReplyDelete